Skip to main content

Quixotic Polish Fall Into Autumn Trio

     Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous fall trio to share with you today. The Fall Into Autumn trio from Quixotic Polish is so gorgeous. Once I saw swatches, I knew I had to buy it ASAP and I’m so glad that I did. Let’s get into the swatches, shall we?



                                                       

     Keep Your Eyes On The Fall is a stunning burnt orange multichrome that shifts from red to orange to gold to green with linear holo, holo micro flakes and holo sparks. I used 2 thin coats and Cuticula’s scented top and base coat for this mani. This polish is so shifty, it’s amazing. It was giving me tons of fall vibes and I love it! 












     How Merlot Can You Go? has a wonderful merlot jelly base with bronze to gold to green shifting flakes and holo sparkles. I used 3 thin coats and Cuticula’s scented top and base coat for this mani. I love jellies and this was no exception. The wine colored base is so gorgeous and the flakes are so stunning. 









     Chartreuse Swizzle is my favorite of the trio. I don’t have any chartreuse polishes in my stash so I was happy to add this to my arsenal. Chartreuse Swizzle is a neon chartreuse polish with linear holo and a splendid red shimmer that makes this polish glow! I used 3 thin coats and Cuticula’s top and base coat in the scents Trick (caramel scented base) and Treat (green apple scented top) which smell exactly like the caramel apple pops that are so popular this time of year. I thought this scent fit perfectly with this polish. I also couldn’t resist mattifying this polish with Cuticula’s Cloud Cover top coat in the scent Caramel Apple Pops.
















     These polishes had amazing formulas and I love them. I don’t have many Quixotics at the moment but I can see that changing in the future if Mary keeps making such beautiful colors. I’ll leave the links to her shop down below and even though this lovely trio is no longer available, I’m sure you’ll be able to find some beauties that will make their way home with you. Thank you for reading! 

                                                                     Links
                                                        Quixotic Polish Shop
                                               Quixotic Polish Facebook Group
                                                    Quixotic Polish Instagram 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any active discount codes will b

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? Coming right up!  By Dany Vian

P*O*P Polish Pastel Oil Slick 360 collection

                                                    Hello, multichrome lovers! Are you ready to see something new, exciting and gorgeous?? Because I have 8 new multichromes from P*O*P Polish to share with you guys today! I was very excited when Bianca asked me to swatch her new polishes and even more excited to find out that we both live in the same city. So not only did I find a new to me indie brand, I found a new, local indie brand which is super exciting to me. These multichromes are new because they are pastel! We’re used to the darker toned multichromes where the normal shifts are blues, greens, purples, golds but these new pastel multichromes have a shift added. Nude and grey shifts can be seen in these in certain lighting. They were hard to capture but they’re there. These polishes were so intriguing to swatch. I was staring at my fingers constantly when I wore them. The Pastel Oil Slicks will be available to purchase on August 10th at 3pm EST here:  https://www.etsy.com/sho