Skip to main content

Pahlish October Polish Pickup

     Hello, lovelies! I have another Polish Pickup offering to share with you today. This one is from Pahlish. For October’s Polish Pickup theme, Villains, Shannon was inspired by GlaDOS and Pahlish’s obsession with all things Portal. Before I share my pics of Material Emancipation Grill, let’s talk about Polish Pickup. Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers here. The shop opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 10/5 at 11 am EST and closes 10/8 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. It’s an amazing concept and is very popular! I love it and routinely spend a good chunk of money there every month. Let’s see what this polish looks like, shall we? 




                                                  

     Material Emancipation Grill is a dusky blue polish with scattered holo, holo flakes and a rosy copper to green multichrome shift. Shannon mentioned that this multichrome shimmer was a custom blend made to get a rose gold shimmer and let me tell you, it is stunning! This polish will be $12.50 and will have no cap. I used 2 coats and Cuticula’s Silk base coat and Timeless top coat in the scent, Kiss The Girl for this mani. I wore this for an entire day and didn’t want to remove it. The formula was super easy to work with and removal of the Polish was easy as well with no scrubbing required. This shimmer has to be one of my favorites from Shannon!













     See that rosy glow?? 😍😍 You do NOT want to miss this polish so be sure to put it on your wishlist when they are available! Will you be picking this one up? Let me know in the comments and thank you for reading!
                                                                   Links
                                                         Polish Pickup Shop
                                                  Polish Pickup Facebook Group
                                                       Polish Pickup Instagram
                                                               Pahlish Shop
                                                           Pahlish Instagram
                                                       Pahlish Facebook Group         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...