Skip to main content

Pahlish’s Wizarding World Black Friday Event


Hey, all you Potterheads out there will be excited to see this post! Every year, for Black Friday, Shannon from Pahlish does it up big for us and releases the most amazing polishes! This year is no exception as she made new polishes based on the wizarding world of Harry Potter!





Let’s go over some details before we get into the swatches. This Wizarding World Black Friday event will begin at midnight (central) on 11/23 and end at midnight on 11/27. Everything will be an unlimited preorder. All orders totaling $50 and $75 will receive a free gift with purchase polish that is a Black Friday exclusive and will NOT be available to purchase individually or re-released after this event. There will be free shipping available to all US customers with orders totaling $50 or more. There will also be free international shipping for orders totaling $110 or more. For the Canadian customers, there will be free shipping for orders totaling $75 or more. Any open discount codes will be deactivated during this event. There will be tons of older/discontinued shades available and there will be sale prices indicated on the site with various degrees of markdowns across the shop. Pahlish projects their turnaround time to be up to 15 business days after the preorder closes with everything shipping by 12/18. Alright, let’s get ready for our second journey into the wizarding world with Pahlish, shall we?



I’m gonna get us started with our gift with purchase polishes (GWP). Again, these will not be available for purchase individually or re-released after this event. Expelliarmus! is the GWP polish for orders totaling $50. Expelliarmus! is an ethereal aqua polish with a mix of holo flakes and pigments and a scattered copper to green shifting shimmer. This polish is so sparkly and stunning, I love it! I used 2 coats as well as a quick dry top coat for this swatch. The formula was wonderful, which you’ll find is the norm with Pahlish. Removal was easy as well. 





The Dark Mark is the GWP polish for orders totaling $75 (please note that if you order $75 or more, you will receive both GWP polishes in your order). The Dark Mark is a vampy violet grey jelly with a mix of multichrome pigment and flakes that shift from deep emerald to green to teal to purple to pink. I love this dark jelly base with the colorful flakes! It’s so gorgeous and the name was perfect. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The flakes in this polish did not make removal hard at all. I also added some Dark Mark stamping.







Hogwarts Founders Bespoke Batches

The Hogwarts Founders Bespoke Batches are next and these are Black Friday exclusives that will not be re-released and will be $10 each. Each polish is named after the founders of all 4 of the Hogwarts houses. Shannon did 4 other polishes based on the Hogwarts houses a couple years ago for Black Friday as well. These 4 polishes are so amazing! The formula was wonderful on all 4 and the holo and shimmers in each polish are simply magical! 




Godric is a deep crimson mixed holographic polish with a soft metallic red to gold shift. As a Gryffindor, I love this one a lot! This red polish is marvelous and I was in love with this one as soon as I saw it. I used 2 easy coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. Removal was a breeze although I was quite sad to remove this. I couldn’t resist doing the crest for each house with these Bespoke Batches, they fit perfectly!







Salazar is a bright emerald mixed holographic polish with a golden green to violet shift. This green is so gorgeous! I can see myself using this quite often in the winter. I used 2 easy coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. 







Helga is a bright yellow mixed holographic polish with a sparkling green to gold shifting pigment. This yellow is just...wow! It’s perfect. It’s definitely one of the best yellow polishes I own. Shannon’s creations always make me appreciate colors I would not reach for normally and this one is one of them. The green shimmer is so lovely. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch.






Rowena is a bright sapphire blue mixed holographic polish with a teal to purple shift. This polish is my favorite of the 4 Bespoke Batches and I gasped out loud when I unwrapped this. That purple shift against the stunning sapphire base is absolutely breathtaking! I saved this one as my last swatch of the night because I knew I wouldn’t want to remove it. I used 2 coats and Cuticula’s scented top and base coat for this mani. 







The Unforgivable Curses

The Unforgivable Curses trio is next and these will be $9.50 each. I love that these 3 polishes share the same base color, it’s a great idea. The addition of different shimmers really creates unique polishes and I love that Shannon matched the colors of the shimmers to the colors of the flash you see when the spells are cast. Clever, Shannon! The formula was perfection and removal was very easy.



Cruciatus is a deep charcoal cream with a soft red to gold shift. The shimmer in this polish is absolutely beautiful. I love the red to gold against this dark base. For this swatch, I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat. 






Imperius is a deep charcoal cream with a soft purple to copper shift. The purple shimmer is amazeballs in this polish!! That lovely purple against the grey is stunning! I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. 





Saving the deadliest curse for last, Avada Kedavra is a deep charcoal cream with a soft emerald to gold shift. Again, another amazing shimmer! This bright green perfectly matched the flash seen by any victim of this curse. I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch.





Fantastic Beasts

Now onto the Fantastic Beasts polishes, these will be $9.50 each. I love these 8 polishes, they’re all beautiful. I’m very excited to see the new Fantastic Beasts movie that will be our soon as well!



Occamy is a lavender violet cream with a dense teal to purple shifting shimmer. Another absolutely breathtaking shimmer in this polish! That teal shimmer! 🤤 The purple shift in the shimmer is easily seen in real life but I couldn’t capture it in my pictures. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch.







Golden Snidget is a molten metallic gold polish with scattered holographic flakes. Oh, my gosh, this polish is so glamorous! Like liquid gold on my nails! Just stunning. The formula was wonderful as well! I was able to achieve opacity in 2 coats. Most polishes with glitters like these usually require more than 2 coats and require a bit of elbow grease to remove but not this one. The glitters did get stuck on my skin after removal but not anything a quick wash or extra swipes with remover wouldn’t help. 





Niffler is a soft black cream with crushed gold leaf. I absolutely love the gold flakes in these next 3 polishes! It’s super unique and not anything I have seen before. Gold and black are always a fantastic combo and this polish highlights that well. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. I have to note that if you tend to do thicker coats, you would probably only need 2 coats but I applied an extra coat to ensure no bald spots were visible under my lights. 





Grindelwald is a deep eggplant cream polish with crushed gold leaf. Would you be shocked to know that I love this? 😂 It is purple after all! This eggplant purple and gold flakes are wonderful. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch but again, you might get away with 2. These gold flakes don’t hinder removal, either. I didn’t have to scrub at all. 





Nagini is a soft jade cream with crushed gold leaf. Another fabulous color/flake combo! The soft green and the gold are spectacular together. I used 3 thin coats and and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. 





Scamander is a bright neon red jelly polish with a mix of shifting rainbow flakes. This bright beauty is so lovely. I adore the shifting flakes in this polish, too. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. 





Obscurus is an intense violet purple mixed holographic. Another purple and I love it! I do have to add that my lights always make violets pull more blue so if it’s looking blue to you, that’s why. In real life, I assure you, it is much more purple. This polish was opaque for me in 2 easy coats and I used a quick drying top coat. 





Polyjuice is a vampy burgundy cream polish with a metallic red to green multichrome shimmer. This polish is a stunner! I love vampy polishes for fall and winter and the shimmer is so lovely! I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. 





That wraps up our journey, ladies and gents! I have to say that I was floored by this collection in its entirety. Each polish is unique and gorgeous all while embodying its inspiration perfectly. Let me know in the comments which ones you’ll be picking up and don’t forget, these won’t be around for long! Thank you for reading! 

Links

Comments

  1. What stamping plate did you use? I wish I could get The Dark Mark on its own. It's the only one I really feel a need to own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease________Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,OCD,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any active discount codes will b

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? Coming right up!  By Dany Vian

P*O*P Polish Pastel Oil Slick 360 collection

                                                    Hello, multichrome lovers! Are you ready to see something new, exciting and gorgeous?? Because I have 8 new multichromes from P*O*P Polish to share with you guys today! I was very excited when Bianca asked me to swatch her new polishes and even more excited to find out that we both live in the same city. So not only did I find a new to me indie brand, I found a new, local indie brand which is super exciting to me. These multichromes are new because they are pastel! We’re used to the darker toned multichromes where the normal shifts are blues, greens, purples, golds but these new pastel multichromes have a shift added. Nude and grey shifts can be seen in these in certain lighting. They were hard to capture but they’re there. These polishes were so intriguing to swatch. I was staring at my fingers constantly when I wore them. The Pastel Oil Slicks will be available to purchase on August 10th at 3pm EST here:  https://www.etsy.com/sho