Skip to main content

Glam Polish Pixie Dust LE collection

                                               

    Hello, lovelies! Today, I have 5 new polishes from Glam Polish’s new Pixie Dust Limited Edition collection to share with you guys. This gorgeous collection was inspired by Disney movies (my favorite!!) and will be available on August 3rd at 2pm EST. For the first 48 hours, you can save 5% off individual shades from the Pixie Dust collection or 10% off when purchasing the entire Pixie Dust collection, no code required. Now that we have covered the particulars, let’s get into the swatches.
    First up, I have Zero to Hero. This polish was inspired by the Disney movie, Hercules and is a gray crelly with rainbow multichrome flakies, ultra holo glitters, unicorn shimmer and a hint of holo. I used 3 thin coats for this mani and Cuticula’s Rainbow Sherbert Static base coat and Timeless top coat. I had to do some reverse stamping so I used an image of Megara and Hercules from a plate that I purchased from My Online Shop.  The formula of this polish was fantastic and very easy to work with. Removal was also easy with very little scrubbing required.






     Part Of Your World was inspired by one of my favorite Disney movies, The Little Mermaid and it’s gorgeous! Part Of Your World is a seafoam polish with iridescent flakies, unicorn shimmer and ultra holo glitter. I used 3 thin coats and Cuticula’s Rock Candy Static base and quick dry top coat. The formula was perfect and opaque in 3 easy coats. Removal was easy as well. I added some more reverse stamping with an Ariel image that I purchased from My Online Shop. 








    Next, I have Faith, Trust and A Little Bit Of Pixie Dust which was inspired by the movie, Peter Pan. This polish is a violet jelly with iridescent flakies, unicorn shimmer and a hint of holo. The formula was very easy to use and was opaque in 3 thin coats. I added the Peter Pan image using a plate from My Online Shop and the saying cake from UberChic Beauty Fairytale 02. I also used Cuticula’s Silk base coat and Timeless top coat in Loopy scent. 








     Once Upon A Dream is a shifty beauty and was inspired by the movie, Sleeping Beauty. This polish has a multichrome shimmer that shifts from purple to red to gold to green, unicorn shimmer and ultra holo glitter. The formula was very easy to work with and was opaque in 2 easy coats. Removal was a breeze. I used BBF 40 plate for the reverse stamping and Cuticula’s Static base coat and Timeless top coat in Rainbow Sherbert scent. 










     I Just Can’t Wait To Be King is another shifter and was inspired by the movie, The Lion King. This polish has a multichrome shimmer that shifts from green to purple to red with iridescent flakes and ultra holo glitters. It was opaque for me in 3 thin coats and the formula was very easy to use. I used Cuticula’s Rock Candy Static base coat and quick dry top coat. I used a plate that I bought from eBay for the reverse stamped Simba image. 












     All of these polishes are beautiful and you can see the other half of this collection on my friend, Sam’s Instagram account here: https://www.instagram.com/nailsbysammie_ Glam Polish will also be releasing 2 more fan group exclusive polishes that you can find reviewed on my friend, Janine’s blog here: http://polishedtotheninesnails.blogspot.com/
All of these lovely polishes can be purchased here: http://www.glampolish.com.au/ I would have to say that Once Upon A Dream and Faith, Trust and Little Bit Of Pixie Dust are my favorites. Will you be picking any of these up on the 3rd? Let me know in the comments and thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any active discount codes will b

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? Coming right up!  By Dany Vian

Pahlish Arcana collection

      Hello, fellow polish lovers! I have some new Pahlish to share today. Pahlish is my absolute favorite indie maker so everything she makes, I love and this new collection is no exception. The Arcana collection was inspired by Tarot cards and each one is just stunning. I have no prior knowledge of Tarot at all but I did a bit of research after receiving this collection to swatch and it’s very fascinating. These new Pahlishes will be available in her shop on Sunday, 1/14 at 7 pm central time. Shannon is also one of the guest makers in Hella Holo Customs this month and 4 custom polishes will be available for purchase. You do have to be a member of their Facebook group to buy them so go check it out if you don’t want to miss new pretties. Ok, let’s get to the good stuff- swatches!      First up, I have the King of Cups. This polish is a medium taupe with a mix of holo flakes and pigment and bright purple shifting shimmers. The holo flakes and pigments are something you will see rep