Skip to main content

Glam Polish Chillin’ Like A Villain LE Collection


Hey, guys! I have a new collection from Glam Polish to share with you today. Chillin’ Like A Villain consists of 10 fun special effect shades inspired by the Disney characters we all love to hate- Villains! This collection will be available on 8/30 at 2pm EST and the entire collection will be Limited Edition (LE). I have 5 of the 10 new polishes to share with you and they are gorgeous! 





There will be a special promotion for this collection. For the first 72 hours, you can save $5 off orders of $50 or more using code: VILLAIN5 and $12 off orders $120 or more using code: VILLAIN12. Each polish will be $12.50 each and the full set will $125. 

These polishes applied very easily and had wonderful formulas, something I’ve come to expect from Glam Polish. Alright, let’s get into some swatches! 

No One’s As Slick As Gaston is a bright red-orange crelly with a strong aurora shimmer and ultra holo glitters. This beauty was opaque for me in 2 easy coats and I topped it with a quick drying top coat. I really, really love this polish, it’s so beautiful!! 









The Return Of Jafar is a magenta to gold to green shifting multichrome with shifting multichrome flakies and ultra holo glitters. I adore multichromes and this polish is no exception! My swatches show 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat.









The Mistress Of All Evil is a black jelly with a hint of blue, iridescent flakes, neon purple glass flecks, ultra holo glitters and metallic purple glitter mix. This dark beauty perfectly embodies the villain it was inspired by and I love it! This polish was opaque for me in 3 thin coats and I topped it with a quick drying top coat.









Go On, Have A Bite is a bright, grape purple polish with iridescent flakes, aurora shimmer and ultra holo glitters. This is another polish that is my favorite! I love anything purple so this was an absolute win for me. For my swatches, I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat. 









Friends On The Other Side is a dark plum jelly polish with iridescent flakies, ultra holo glitters, metallic purple glitter mix and a neon pink glitter mix. I really love the bright glitters against this dark base color, it’s absolutely gorgeous! My swatches show 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat. 









This collection is absolutely stunning and you do not want to miss these, especially if you’re a Disney lover like myself! Thank you for reading! 

Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any active discount codes will b

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? Coming right up!  By Dany Vian

P*O*P Polish Pastel Oil Slick 360 collection

                                                    Hello, multichrome lovers! Are you ready to see something new, exciting and gorgeous?? Because I have 8 new multichromes from P*O*P Polish to share with you guys today! I was very excited when Bianca asked me to swatch her new polishes and even more excited to find out that we both live in the same city. So not only did I find a new to me indie brand, I found a new, local indie brand which is super exciting to me. These multichromes are new because they are pastel! We’re used to the darker toned multichromes where the normal shifts are blues, greens, purples, golds but these new pastel multichromes have a shift added. Nude and grey shifts can be seen in these in certain lighting. They were hard to capture but they’re there. These polishes were so intriguing to swatch. I was staring at my fingers constantly when I wore them. The Pastel Oil Slicks will be available to purchase on August 10th at 3pm EST here:  https://www.etsy.com/sho