Skip to main content

Cuticula August Release


Hello, lovelies! I have some new releases from my favorite nail care maker, Cuticula to share with you all today! 





Cuticula makes the most wonderful scented nail care products I have found in all my indie product buying years. Amanda, the brains behind these wonderful products, has nail tape, base coats, top coats, cuticle oil and cuticle balms, all available in the yummiest scents. 

On Friday, 8/23 at 10am PST, there will be 2 new products released along with a few new scents. 

Limitless Quick Dry top coat is an amazing 5 free quick dry top coat that dries fast, smoothly and doesn’t smear stamping. This will be available as a 2 week preorder starting on 8/23. It will be $9.00 a bottle scented, $8.50 a bottle unscented. 

Mic Drop Base coat is a 5 free 3 in 1 base coat that is amazing! This base is a ridge filler, sticky and strengthening base coat all in one. I wore it for 5 days and my results were amazing. I had minimal tip wear on my swatch hand and very minor chips on my other hand. It really is absolutely fabulous. 

The bottle I reviewed was in the new Grapefruit scent and it smells soooo yummy! This scent is described as having top notes of grapefruit, tangerine and ozone with middle notes of ginger, mimosa, green leaves along with base notes of vanilla and wood. 

Mic Drop will be $8.50 scented and $8.00 unscented.









I couldn’t resist doing some nail art for the Grapefruit base coat. I’m really happy with the result. 



Wintergreen is a deep forest green with holographic pigment that is opaque in one easy coat and stamps wonderfully. I can’t rave about this polish enough. It’s so beautiful and was a dream to apply. I wore this for days and didn’t want to remove it.  Wintergreen will be $11.00 a bottle. 











There will be 2 new scents releasing in both top and base coats on the 23rd, Hibiscus Guava and Sparkling Mint Blossom.

Hibiscus Guava is described as such: a spray of fresh, watery tones cools the tropical fruit top note in this fruity, floral blend. An exotic blooming floral accord at the heart of the fragrance is accented with green foliage and underscored with a sweet base of creamed musk and sweet vanilla, finishing touches of amber and sandalwood create sensual appeal. 

Sparkling Mint Blossom has top notes of clean, fresh peppermint, middle notes of green apple, Lily of the valley and bois de rose along with bottom notes of woody, musky, amber and sweet cotton candy. 

These scents and new products sound amazing and I cannot wait to buy them all. I hope all you readers do the same, I know you won’t regret it. 

Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...