Skip to main content

Pahlish Mix Tape Trios


Hello, lovelies! I have 2 new trios from Pahlish to share with you today and they are inspired by one of my favorite things besides nail polish- music!!





Both trios will be available on March 17th at 7pm central. They will be $11 each or $30 for each trio. 

The Certain Three trio was inspired by Blonde Redhead’s album called Melody of Certain Damaged Lemons. 



Ballad of Lemons is a neon yellow cream polish with crushed gold flakes. I’m so glad that Shannon has used this finish, as it’s one I can never get sick of. It’s always a gorgeous addition to the cream colors. This polish applied and removed very easily. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatches. 









Melody is a bright neon coral cream polish with crushed gold flakes. I adore the bright colors with the gold flakes! It’s a stunning combo! I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for the swatches shown here.









Jun is a bright ultramarine blue cream with crushed gold flakes. This blue is absolutely gorgeous! I love bright neon blues so much. My swatches show 3 coats and a quick drying top coat. 









The Florence trio was inspired by Florence + The Machine’s album, Lungs. Since Shannon has been playing both of these albums on repeat, it’s absolutely great that she created two trios for us to enjoy! 



Dog Days is a bright, grassy green with a mix of crushed gold flakes and iridescent green flakes. This polish has a jelly like base and applied beautifully in 3 easy coats. I topped it off with a quick drying top coat.
 








Cosmic Love is a deep indigo blue polish with a mix of crushed gold flakes and iridescent blue flakes. This blue is absolutely beautiful! I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for the swatches shown below. 









Rabbit Hearted Girl is a deep royal purple with a mix of crushed gold flakes and iridescent copper flakes. I absolutely love this color purple, it’s beautiful! I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatches. 









These trios are so beautiful and I really love when Pahlish makes music inspired polishes. I’m always looking for music recommendations so it gives me an opportunity to listen to something new. 

These polishes will be restocked regularly on Sundays so if you can’t pick them up on the 17th, check back on the following Sundays. Thank you for reading!

Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...