Skip to main content

For The Love of Polish Box May 2018

                                   

     Hello, lovelies! I have May’s For The Love of Polish box to share with you today. The theme was Flakies in Space and the polishes are gorgeous! Swatch time! 
     First up is Pahlish Dark Side of the Moon. It has a stunning black holo micro flake base with teal to pink micro flakes, violet to blue to pink micro flakes, aqua to pink iridescent flakes and a teal to green shimmer. The shimmer is killer in this! I love it. I used 3 thin coats and Sweet Peaches base and top coat from Cuticula for this mani. 









     Next, I have Polished For Days Perseids. This polish has a deep violet base with pink to green to gold glowing micro flakes and aqua to pink to purple iridescent flakes. I used 2 coats and Frooty Pebbles base with Effervescent top coat from Cuticula for this mani. Purple polishes are always my favorite! 









     Last, I have Nebulous from Contrary Polish. This blue is absolutely fabulous! It’s a cobalt blue base with multicolored iridescent flakes, an orange to green shifting aurora shimmer, holo micro flakes and red to pink to gold to green iridescent flakes. I used 2 easy coats and Pink Sugared Lemons base coat and Kiss The Girl Timeless top coat from Cuticula. 






     As always, I love the polishes these lovely ladies come up with! They're simply stunning and I cannot get enough of Pahlish's and Polished For Days' creations. Did any of you readers get this box? Let me know in the comment section and thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...