Skip to main content

For The Love of Polish Box February 2018

 
    Hello, fellow lacquer lovers! Today, I have to share my swatches of the most recent For The Love of Polish Box. This box features three makers each month. Polished for Days and Pahlish are the two permanent contributors and each month, they feature a different maker. For February, the guest was Blush Lacquers. The theme for this box was The 80’s! I’m a huge fan of all things 80’s so I had to get this box right away and I was so happy I did! Let’s jump into the swatches!
     First up, I used Polished for Days Karma Chameleon. This is a gorgeous bright purple polish that shifts from blue to green, has holographic glitters and flakes. The formula was so easy to work with and it was opaque in two easy coats. I love this polish so much! The name had me singing that song in my head while I was painting with it. 








      Next, I have Pahlish The Final Countdown. I also sang this one quite a bit. 😂 This polish is a gorgeous grey that has scattered holo and a purple multichrome shimmer. The formula was very easy to work with and again, was opaque in two easy coats. This was the first box that included Pahlish as a permanent contributor and it’s so exciting to see what these two will continue to come up with. These two brands are among my top favorite indies. 








     Finally, I have Blush Lacquers polish, Synthwave Diva. This polish has a black base and a gorgeous pink to red shimmer, multichrome flakes and scattered holo. The shimmer in this polish gave it a deep purple appearance to me and I love it so much! This was my first polish from Blush and I was blown away. The formula was perfect and was opaque in two easy coats. Amazing polish! 




     I was so incredibly happy with every polish from this box. The For The Love of Polish box is available as a 48 hour preorder at the beginning of each month and is $30 plus shipping. It’s available through Polished for Days site. https://www.polishedfordays.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...