Skip to main content

Pahlish J-Pop Trio and Cosmos Trio

   
    Hello, everyone! I have 6 gorgeous polishes from my favorite indie brand, Pahlish, to share with you today. I have 2 sets of trios, the J-Pop trio and the Cosmos trio. These were both available for preorder earlier this month but will be available again starting on 11/24 at midnight. If you missed these the first time, you will not want to miss these again. Let’s get into the swatches!
     First up, I have Kawaii. This polish is from the J-Pop trio which is full of multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. Holo flakes have become one of my favorite finishes since they’ve been released! I fell in love with them and have made it my mission to own every color in that finish. Kawaii is a navy polish with a red to green multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. I couldn’t bear to put any art over this polish at all. 



     The second polish from the J-Pop trio is Kyary, a bright red violet polish with a rose to copper multichrome shimmer and tons of holo flakes. This polish is my absolute favorite color! It’s so bright and those flakes are just to die for. I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. I also stamped some skulls and butterflies on 2 nails using a plate from Lina Nail Art Supplies called Spookalicious 02. I love reverse stamping and have been obsessed with skull images lately. 






     The last polish from the J-Pop trio is Harajuku, a mossy green polish with copper to green multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. I did not do any art over this polish. It was too stunning on its own. 


        Now, I have the Cosmos Trio to share with you. First, I have Eternity. This polish is such a beauty and was originally a test batch polish. It was so popular that Shannon made it part of her core line and then created 2 more shimmery polishes that make up this lovely trio. Eternity is a violet jelly polish with a copper shimmer. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. 


     The second polish is Molten, a bright berry jelly polish with copper shimmer. I also used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. I have really been loving red lately and this shimmery beauty is no exception. Like I mentioned earlier, I’ve been digging all the skull images so I stamped some lacy skulls over Molten. This image was also from a Lina Nail Art Supplies plate called License to Be Sexy. 






    Finally, I have Celestial. A teal jelly polish with the same gorgeous copper shimmer as the other 2 polishes from this trio. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. I decided to do some shadow stamping using black then gold stamping polishes and a plate from Bundle Monster, a collab plate from Kelli Marissa, BM-XL213. 






      My favorites from these trios are Kawaii, Kyary and Eternity. These polishes will be available for a discounted price at http://pahlish.bigcartel.com/ when the preorder opens on the 11/24. The J-Pop trio polishes will be $9 each and the Cosmos trio polishes will be $7 each. These polishes were purchased by me and all reviews are my own opinion. Thanks for reading and let me know which are your favorites in the comments section. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...