Skip to main content

Kathleen and Co. Ladies Of The 80’s Collection


Hello, hello! I have some shifty beauties from Kathleen and Co. to share today. These polishes were inspired by fabulous songs from the 80’s (my favorite decade) and are so beautiful! 

Mary was inspired by some of her favorite songs from this decade, ones that never get old! These polishes debuted at Polish Con New Orleans and will be available on the site soon. 





Time After Time is a bright green aurora polish that shifts from pink to peach to gold and to green. The formula for all of these polishes was wonderful and very easy to use. I will say that due to the lightness of colors for these polishes, they don’t look opaque until they are fully dry. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for each polish and could see a tiny bit of my nail lime until the polish was dry so keep that in mind while applying these. I really love this bright green color, it’s perfect for spring! 

This polish was inspired by the Cyndi Lauper song of the same name and will be $12. 











Head Over Heels is a light peachy pink polish that has aurora shifting shimmer that goes from pink to gold to green. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatches. This peachy polish is so beautiful, I really love it! 

This polish was inspired by The Go-Go’s song of the same name and will be $13. 











Get Into The Groove was inspired by the song by Madonna. This polish has a bright pink base and is loaded with color shifting micro flakes. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for the swatches shown here. This bright pink reminds me perfectly of Madonna and it’s gorgeous!

This polish will be $10.









Upside Down has a light cobalt blue base with tons of color shifting micro flakes and holo pigment. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatches. This is such a beauty! I love the blue base with all the shiftiness. 

This polish was inspired by the Diana Ross song of the same name and will be $11. 











I Love Rock N Roll has a violet base with color shifting aurora that shifts from violet to gold to green and aqua blue. For my swatches, I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat. This polish is beautiful! I love the purple and greens and golds I see when it shifts! 

This polish was inspired by the Joan Jett song of the same name and will be $12. 











The Tide Is High has a cobalt blue base with color shifting aurora that shifts from pink to gold to green. This color surprised me when I applied it to the nail as it looks much lighter than in the bottle but it was a wonderful surprise! This polish is my favorite of this collection and is simply stunning! It reminded me of mermaids and I adored every minute it was on my nails. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatches. 

This polish was inspired by the Blondie song of the same name and will be $12. 











I really love all these polishes, they’re so shifty and beautiful! I’ve never seen polishes like this before so I’m pleased that I could add them to my collection. Be sure to pick these beauties up, you’ll love them! Thanks for reading! 

Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...