Skip to main content

Moo Moo Signatures

    Hello, everyone! Today, I have some polishes from Moo Moo Signatures to share with you. I was asked to review 5 polishes and they are all quite gorgeous. Let’s get in to the swatches. 
    First up, I have Yeti-Moo. This is one of Moo Moo’s core polishes and it is such a fun topper. Yeti-Moo is a holo topper with white glitters in various shapes and sizes. I saw dots, squares, hexes, stars and daisies. There’s also iridescent color shifting glitters in this topper as well. This is a very pretty polish. For these swatches, I used one coat of the topper layered over a very dark purple polish so that all the light colors would pop then a quick drying top coat over it all.  I did have to fish for the star and daisy glitters but that’s common in most glitter toppers. 






     Next, I have another polish from their core collection, Starless Night With Peaceful Wish. This polish is a dark blue jelly filled with blue glitters and blue-pink flakies and I simply adore it. I am obsessed with polishes that are reminiscent of the night sky. I need them all! I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for these swatches. 






     Flower of Paradise is another polish from Moo Moo’s core collection and it might be my favorite. This polish is a red jelly with a red to orange shimmer, gold flakies and holo dust throughout. This polish simply glows and it is such a gorgeous color. I have really been loving red lately. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for these swatches. 






       Stolen Cauldron is part of the Spooky collection that was released for Halloween 2017. This polish is a shifty beauty and is perfect for this holiday. Stolen Cauldron has a green base with a purple to magenta shift, purple flakies and holo dust. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for these swatches. I really love dark polishes like this for the fall. 







      Last but certainly not least, I have Peacock Romance to share. This is a polish from the Shimmer Paradise collection and it is a stunning shade of blue. Peacock Romance is a turquoise polish with a pink to copper shimmer. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch.





     I had no issues to report with the formula of any of these polishes. They were very smooth and easy to apply to the nail. 
     All of these polishes are available for purchase along with many others at: www.meimeisignatures.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...