Skip to main content

MLF Lacquer Lovers Collection

Hello!! I have a brand new collection to share with you today! 

MLF Lacquer is a wonderful new indie that was inspired by a love for colors, creativity and nail polish. MLF stands for Much Love Forever and is also a tribute to the maker’s daughter as her initials are the same. Sadly, Makayla passed away in 2007 from kidney cancer. What a wonderful way to honor her memory. Let’s talk about her debut collection, shall we? 

The Lovers collection was inspired by Taylor Swift’s song, “You Are In Love”. They will be $9 each or $35 for all four polishes and they are available to purchase here right now. Let’s see the swatches! 





See It With The Lights Out has a deep navy base with scattered holo microglitters and tiny purple micro flakes. I love dark blues like this. They always remind me of the night sky! 

The formula on all four of these polishes is amazing and so easy to work with. There was no pulling or pooling around the cuticle and the polish stayed exactly where I applied it. My swatches show 2 thin coats and a quick drying top coat. 









You’re In Love has a hot pink base and is packed with tiny purple micro flakes. I love colors like this! They’re so bright and fun. The microflakes give it an extra touch that is just stunning! I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatches. 









True Love has a darkened crimson base with a shimmer that shifts from pink to orange to purple and also has scattered holographic ultra fine glitters. This polish is so pretty! I love the orange shift!  My swatches show 2 thin coats and a quick drying top coat. 











Dancing In A Snowglobe is my favorite! This polish is a glitter bomb with a grape jelly base and fine purple holographic glitters. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for these swatches. It did dry slightly textured (no surprise there, it’s a glitter bomb) but was smooth to the touch with one coat of top coat. Removal for me was easy, with no scrubbing required but I kept this polish on only briefly so a little bit of scrubbing may be required. 









It’s such an honor that I was able to share the debut collection of MLF Lacquer with all of you! With a beginning like this, I can’t wait to see what else is in store! 

Head on over to her shop and pick these up! You won’t regret it. Thank you for reading! 

Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...