Skip to main content

Glam Polish Bohemian Rhapsody Collection


Hello, lovelies! I’m back with some gorgeous new Glams! The Bohemian Rhapsody Limited Edition collection was inspired by the fabulous Freddie Mercury and the band Queen. This collection will be available on Friday, 1/4 at 2pm EST and for the first 48 hours, you can save 5% when purchasing individual shades or 12% when purchasing the full collection. 
Let’s see some swatches, shall we? 





   

I was very excited to see that these were based on Freddie Mercury and the band, Queen! I recently saw the movie base on his life and loved it! I’ve always been a fan of their music, as well! Who doesn’t love Queen, right? 
 
Another One Bites The Dust is a bright yellow jelly with unicorn shimmer and ultra holo glitters. This bright beauty was opaque for me in 3 marvelous coats and the formula was a breeze to work with. I really love this color! 






I Want To Break Free is a pastel pink holo crelly with ultra holo glitters. I used 3 easy coats for my swatch and as always, the formula is wonderful. I love subtle colors like this, they’re so classy and pretty! 





We Will Rock You is a black jelly with a mix of rainbow glitters and ultra holo glitters. The bright colored glitters against the black jelly really pop and I love it! I used 3 coats for my swatches and the formula was wonderful! The glitters laid flat on my nail and I didn’t have to fish to get them on the brush. I really love this color! 





Don’t Stop Me Now is a stunning bright blue crelly polish with iridescent pink, purple and aquamarine glitters and fine holo microglitters. This fun polish was opaque for me in 3 thin coats and the formula was so easy to work with. 





Killer Queen is a midnight blue holo with iridescent sapphire flakes. This polish was my favorite of all 5 I swatched and I wore it for 2 whole days. It’s so gorgeous. It was opaque for me in 2 easy coats and the formula was wonderful. 





That wraps up my half of the Bohemian Rhapsody collection. Head over to Janine’s blog to see the other half. 
This collection was so colorful and cleverly named, I really loved swatching every one. I was constantly singing the song that each polish was named for while I used them. Will you be picking any of these up on the 4th? Let me know in the comments.

Links






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...