Skip to main content

Kathleen and Co. Winter 2018 collection

Hello, again! I’m back with some more Black Friday releases! Kathleen and Co. has made some beautiful new polishes for winter. 
These polishes will be available on Friday, 11/23 at 8am CST. As part of their Black Friday sale, 25% off will be offered as well as free shipping on orders over $75. 
Let’s see some swatches, shall we? 





Taupelessly In Love is a taupe holo that is also loaded with a stunning copper shimmer. The formula for all these polishes were wonderful and very easy to work with. They all stayed exactly where I put them on the nail with no pooling or pulling. I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatch.
This polish will be $12.





Serendipity is a gorgeous indigo holo with aurora shimmer. This polish is one of my favorites from this new collection. The shimmer in this is so beautiful! I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatch. 
This polish will be $12.





Royalty is a dark purple holo with aurora shimmer. I really love the shimmers in these polishes and I couldn’t resist using a matte top coat for them. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatch.
This polish will be $12.  









Isn’t Royalty just stunning with a matte top coat? I really love using the matte effect with shimmers. I think it really highlights the shimmer well.







Vixen is a deep shimmery red in a deep purple base. I love reds so much lately! I love the way they look on me and I’m finding myself reaching for them more and more lately. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatch. 
This polish will be $10.









Vixen mattefied is simply amazing! I love it!







Blue Velvet has a darkened blue base loaded with a deep blue velvet shimmer and is my other favorite from this collection! This polish is perfect for winter and I may end up stamping some snowflakes over this color in the future. I used 2 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for my swatches.
This polish will be $10.









Again, the matte effect over Blue Velvet just makes for an absolutely stunning combo. I loved it so much that I wore it for a whole day.







There are more from this winter collection so head over to the Facebook group or Instagram page to see swatches of those. Will you be grabbing any new winter polishes on the 23rd? Let me know in the comments and thank you for reading!

Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...