Skip to main content

Pahlish September 2018 Polish Pickup

                                               

     Hello, all! I have a very gorgeous new Pahlish to share with you today. Pahlish created a polish for Polish Pickup’s theme for September, Horror Movies! I’m thrilled about this month’s theme and so far, all the polishes I have seen are gorgeous! My wallet will be crying after I place my order. Before I get into the details and swatches, let’s talk about Polish Pickup for a second. Maybe you’re new to the nail polish community and are wondering what Polish Pickup is. Let me tell you! Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase here.  They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. This month’s polishes will be available to purchase on September 7th at 11 am EST through September 10th, 11:59 pm EST. Alright, let’s get into the swatches. 
     Pahlish chose the movie, Beetlejuice as their inspiration for this polish called, The Ghost With The Most and I love it! This polish is an intense violet purple jelly with a mix of platinum, ultrachrome and aurora shifting flakes. It’s so stunning! This polish will be available at the price of $12.50 each and will not have a cap. I used 3 thin coats and Cuticula’s Rock Candy Static base coat and their quick dry top coat for this swatch. The formula was amazing! Shannon makes the best jellies and really made me fall in love with jellies once I started using hers. Removal of this polish was very easy with no scrubbing required. I have found that whenever I photograph blue toned purples, they always pull more blue under my lights. I can assure you that it is much more purple in real life than my photos show.  










     It’s perfect, right? A perfect representation of the inspiration pic that I included! Here is the link to the Facebook group for Polish Pickup so that you can see all the other gorgeous polishes that the makers are creating. Pahlish also has a new Italian inspired collection coming out soon and I have my review of them on my blog. Will you be picking up this Beetlejuice Polish? Let me know in the comments and thank you for reading! 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches, and thanks for letting us know that they're pulling a little blue. I was kind of wishing it was a bit more purple, and knowing that it really is makes me a lot more interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for reading and commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...