Skip to main content

Pahlish Ciao Bella! Collection

                                                     

    Hello, lovelies! I have a new collection from Pahlish to share with you guys today. This collection is called Ciao Bella! and is inspired by all things Italian and the end of summer. These polishes will be available to purchase on Sunday, August 19th at 7pm central. They can be purchased on their site here. Alright, let’s get in to the swatches.
     First up, I have this collection’s namesake, Ciao Bella! This is a gorgeous neon strawberry red jelly polish with a mix of holographic, platinum and multichrome flakes as well as a subtle red to green shifting pigment. I used 3 thin coats for this swatch and Cuticula’s Rock Candy Static base coat and their quick dry top coat. The formula was perfection and removal was very easy with no scrubbing required at all. I also added some stamping using a plate from Clear Jelly Stamper, plate CJS-40. 









    Next up, I have Uliveto, a beautiful olive cream with a mix of iridescent, multichrome and platinum flakes and a red to green shifting pigment. I used 3 thin coats plus Cuticula’s Rock Candy Static base coat and their quick dry top coat. Once again, the formula was super easy to work with and removal was a breeze. 







     Bambina is a stunner! This gorgeous deep rose polish has holographic flakes and a copper red to green shifting pigment. I used 3 thin coats and Cuticula’s Kiss The Girl Silk base and top coat. The formula was perfect and I had no issues at all with removal. I added some rose stamping using a plate from Born Pretty, BP-73. 










     I have Doppio Espresso to share with you guys next. This is a lovely terracotta cream polish with a red to copper to green shifting pigment that was opaque in 3 easy coats. I used Cuticula’s Rock Candy Static base coat and their quick dry top coat. Formula and removal were very easy. I added some coffee stamping using a Bundle Monster plate (BM-XL210) and a plate from Lina Nail Art Supplies (Coffee, Tea and Gonutz). 










     Temporale is another beauty! Temporale has a sky blue base with a gold to green to blue multichrome pigment. I used 3 thin coats and Cuticula’s Lavender Mist Silk base and Timeless top coat. I had no issues with either formula or removal. I added some layered stamping using a plate from Uber Chic Beauty (UC 13-03). 











     Last up, I have a gorgeous purple called Belladonna. This polish is an amethyst purple with purple to copper multichrome and scattered holographic pigment. This one is my favorite!! I used 2 coats and Cuticula’s Lavender Mist Silk base and Timeless top coat for this mani. 







     This collection is stunning! Everything Shannon makes is so lovely and this collection is no exception. I’ll have Pahlish’s new polish for September’s Polish Pickup on my blog and you can read that here. My top picks are Belladonna, Bambina and Temporale. Which ones are your favorites? Will you be picking any of these up on Sunday? Let me know in the comments and thank you for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...