Skip to main content

Pahlish Mystery Boo-Spoke Batches 2018

     I have the second mystery Boo-Spoke Batch from Pahlish to share with you today. This year, Shannon has 4 new mystery polishes being released each Sunday as a preorder with any available overpour available on 10/28. Every Sunday. at 7 pm central, a new Boo will be revealed on the Pahlish site so keep your eyes open for them. Each Boo will also come with a special, limited edition magnet (the kind that you can put on your fridge or Helmer) that will feature an exclusive Boo that was illustrated by Mr. Pahlish and is unique to each Boo-Spoke Batch. The Boos will be $14 each, magnet included.



                                                      

      Boo-nie and Clyde is a gorgeous maroon jelly polish that is loaded with holo flakes, iridescent flakes, multichrome flakes and shifting shimmer. This color is so gorgeous, I wore it for a 2 days! The formula was wonderful with no issues to report. Removal was very easy even though it's packed with flakes. I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch.










     I really love this week's mystery. Be sure to check back here next week to see the next mystery Boo-Spoke. Will you be picking this one up tonight? Let me know in the comments. Thank you for reading!

                                                                      Links
                                                                 Pahlish Shop
                                                            Pahlish Instagram
                                                        Pahlish Facebook Group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...