Skip to main content

Pahlish Hella Holo Customs Exclusives


     Hello, lovelies! I have four new Pahlishes to share with you today. These polishes are customs that were made for the Facebook group, Hella Holo Customs, a wonderful group that features two indie makers each month. Pictures are posted by members of the group then voted on. The winning pictures are used as an inspiration for the polishes that the featured makers create. It’s amazing to see what these wonderful makers come up with and this month was no exception. You have to be a member of the Facebook group to purchase the polishes, here's the link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/808214819244370   These polishes are available until January 31st through https://pahlish.com/  and there is a code that can be found in the group to reduce the price. Alright, onto the swatches!
     First up, I have Nocturne, a gorgeous navy blue/dark teal polish with a densely scattered/linear holo and orange and pink chameleon flakies. This polish almost looked black to me when it was in the bottle but when applied to the nail, you can see the navy tones. I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani and the formula was perfection.






     Next, I have Undisguised, a deep violet polish with holo pigments and flakes, scattered chameleon flakes and a green shifting shimmer. I could not capture the shimmer in my pics but it is very noticeable in real life. I used 2 coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. I really love dark purple polishes like this and Shannon's purples are always my favorites.






     Briar Rose is so gorgeous! She is a stunning mauve rose polish with holo flakes and a green shifting shimmer. Again, the shimmer eluded me in pictures but is very visible to the naked eye.
I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani. I wore this for 2 full days.






     Finally, I have Snowbound. A soft lilac with a mix of holo flakes and pigments, orange and pink chameleon flakes and a copper shimmer. While I am a sucker for dark polishes, I also love soft and delicate colors like this, they're just so pretty! I used 3 thin coats and a quick drying top coat for this mani.






    I never regret purchasing from Pahlish and these polishes were no exception. The colors, finishes and formula are always amazing. It's always hard to pick favorites but I would have to say that Undisguised and Nocturne are my top two picks. Join the group so you can own these beauties!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pahlish Black Friday 2019

Hello, lovelies! I have a gorgeous new collection from Pahlish to share with you today and it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Pahlish’s Black Friday releases! Every year, Shannon makes the most gorgeous collection for us and of course, she’s done it again!  This year, the new collection is inspired by the wonder and imagination of the Russian Ballet! These polishes are stunners, every one!  Ok, let’s get into the release details first then we can dive into the swatches. The Russian Ballet collection will be available as a preorder and will start at 12:01am Central time on 11/29  and end  at 11:59 pm central time on 12/2. Everything on the site will be an unlimited preorder and there will be tons of new polishes, Black Friday exclusive sample batches, re-released shades and two gift with purchase colors.  All $50+ orders will receive Odette and $75+ orders will receive Odette and Clockwork Castle. All free shipping offers will remain available but any acti...

Polish Pickup September 2019

  Hello, again! I have 2 polishes from Polish Pickup to share with you today! September’s theme is Magic And Alchemy and the makers involved have created some beautiful things for us!  Let’s talk about Polish Pickup first and then we’ll get into the swatches. For first time readers, Polish Pickup is an interactive group on Facebook (I will include the link to the group at the end of this post) that allows you to submit theme ideas for each month and vote for your favorite theme. After the theme is picked, you may then select your favorite polishes to purchase from a multitude of different makers. It’s a fabulous concept and very popular! The  shop  opens the first Friday of every month and closes the following Monday. This month, the shop opens on 9/6 at 11 am EST and closes on 9/9 at 11:59pm EST. They offer flat rate shipping to the US ($3) and Canada ($5) and orders will usually start shipping about 3 weeks after the shop has closed. Ready for swatches? C...

Pahlish Twelve Days Of Christmas Revisited

        Hello, lovelies! Today, I have the new releases from Pahlish to share with you. There’s 14 polishes total so this will be a photo heavy post. Alright, let’s get into the swatches!      I’m going to start with the first day of Christmas, of course! Partridge in a Pear Tree is a stunning taupe cream with holo flakes, red and green shimmers and multichrome flakes. I used 3 coats and a quick drying top coat for this swatch. The formula for all of these polishes was very easy to work with and I had no problems with any of them. If any of you have ever used Pahlish before, you know that her formula is on point at all times, so it was no surprise that these were the same. I have become a huge fan of neutral polishes lately so this polish stayed on my nails for a full day!        Two Turtledoves is up next. This polish is a grey cream with a blue to pink multichrome shimmer and holo flakes. The blue shimmer is really str...